Show simple item record

Analiza proizvodnje semena nekih ZP hibrida kukuruza u 2007. godini

dc.creatorPavlov, Milovan
dc.creatorVidenović, Živorad
dc.creatorStanišić, Zoran
dc.creatorRadosavljević, Nebojša
dc.creatorPešić, Jovan
dc.creatorSrdić, Jelena
dc.date.accessioned2019-05-16T12:08:36Z
dc.date.available2019-05-16T12:08:36Z
dc.date.issued2008
dc.identifier.issn1450-5029
dc.identifier.urihttp://rik.mrizp.rs/handle/123456789/205
dc.description.abstractThe maize seed production is much more complex, sensitive and expense than the commercial maize production. Therefore a special attention should be paid during the whole process of the seed production, in order to achieve higher yields and better seed quality. Legislative regulations related to this field very precisely determine quality conditions that have to be fulfilled in order to move seed into market. The analysis of seed produced by 24 different seed growers was performed in 2007 with three most important ZP maize hybrids: ZP 341, ZP 434 and ZP 677. Approximately 17% of this production (315 ha) were carried out under irrigation conditional, while the remaining 83% of this production (1,573 ha) were performed under dry land farming conditions. It was determined that the yield was significantly lower under conditions of dry land farming, hence the share of seed fractions in the total yield and 1000-seed weight were affected. The average yield of the hybrid ZP 341 on 266 ha was 2,615 kg ha-1. Smaller fractions (6,5 - 8,3 mm) with the average 1000-seed weight of 269,3 g made 52,5% of the total yield. On the other hand larger seed fractions ( lt 8,3 - 11 mm) with the average 1000-seed weight of 342,4 g made 47,5 % of the total yield. The average yield of the hybrid ZP 434 on 1,266 ha was 2,309 kg ha-1. Smaller fractions with the average 1000-seed weight of 268,4 g made 52,5% of the total yield, while larger seed fractions with the average 1000-seed weight of 344,3 g made 51,7 % of the total yield. The average yield of the hybrid ZP 677 on 365 ha was 2,971 kg ha-1. Smaller fractions with the average 1000-seed weight of 282,3 g made 85,5% of the total yield, while larger seed fractions with the average 1000-seed weight of 333,5 g made 14,5 % of the total yield.en
dc.description.abstractProizvodnja semena kukuruza je veoma složena, osetljiva i znatno skuplja od merkantilne proizvodnje. Zbog toga se ovoj proizvodnji posvećuje posebna pažnja u cilju ostvarivanja većih prinosa i kvalitetnijeg semena. Naime zakonska regulativa iz ove oblasti striktno propisuje uslove kvaliteta neophodnih da bi seme moglo da bude stavljeno u promet. Analiza proizvodnje semena izvršena je za 3 najznačajnija ZP hibrida kukuruza: ZP 341, ZP 434 i ZP 677 u 2007. godini kod 24 proizvođača. Manji deo ove proizvodnje bio je u uslovima navodnjavanja (315 ha ili 17%), a preostalih 1.573 ha (83 %) u suvom ratarenju. Utvrđeno je da su prinosi znatno manji u suvom ratarenju, što se odrazilo na zastupljenost frakcija semena u ukupnom prinosu i masi 1000 semena. Prosečan prinos hibrida ZP 341 na 266 ha bio je 2.615 kg/ha. Od ukupnog prinosa sitnije frakcije semena (6,5 - 8,3 mm) bilo je 52,5%, sa masom 1000 semena 269,3 g. Krupnije frakcije semena ( lt 8,3 - 11 mm) bilo je 47,5 % i masom 1000 semena od 342,4 g. Prosečan prinos hibrida ZP 434 na 1 266 ha bio je 2.309 kg/ha. Od ukupnog prinosa sitnija frakcija semena bila je zastupljena sa 48,3% i imala masu 1000 semena 268,4 g. Krupnija frakcija semena obuhvatila je 51,7%, sa masom 1000 semena od 344,3 g. Prosečan prinos hibrida ZP 677 na 365 ha bio je 2.971 kg/ha. Sitnije frakcije semena bilo je 85,5%, a njena masa 1000 semena 282,3 g, dok je krupnije frakcije semena bilo 14,5%, a masa 1000 semena 333,5 g.sr
dc.publisherNacionalno društvo za procesnu tehniku i energetiku u poljoprivredi, Novi Sad
dc.rightsopenAccess
dc.sourceČasopis za procesnu tehniku i energetiku u poljoprivredi / PTEP
dc.subjectmaizeen
dc.subjectyielden
dc.subjectseed qualityen
dc.subject1000-seed weight (TSW)en
dc.subjectmaize hybrid ZP 341en
dc.subjectZP 434en
dc.subjectZP 677en
dc.subjectkukuruzsr
dc.subjectprinossr
dc.subjectkvalitet semenasr
dc.subjectmasa 1000 semenasr
dc.subjecthibrid kukuruza ZP 341sr
dc.subjectZP 434sr
dc.subjectZP 677sr
dc.titleThe analysis of seed production of some ZP maize hybrids in 2007en
dc.titleAnaliza proizvodnje semena nekih ZP hibrida kukuruza u 2007. godinisr
dc.typearticle
dc.rights.licenseARR
dc.citation.volume12
dc.citation.issue1-2
dc.citation.spage37
dc.citation.epage40
dc.citation.other12(1-2): 37-40
dc.identifier.fulltexthttp://rik.mrizp.rs//bitstream/id/2138/203.pdf
dc.identifier.rcubconv_544
dc.type.versionpublishedVersion


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record